As we all steer through this unparalleled experience presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Sechrist are committed to keeping you informed. On this page, we are providing some useful resources for you and your team. Special thanks to the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), American College of Hyperbaric Medicine (ACHM) and the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC) for continuing to update our industry on current information regarding COVID-19.
• Synopsis: UHMS Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Committee Meeting on COVID-19 and HBO2
• UHMS Position Statement: Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO2) for COVID-19 Patients
• Guidelines for infection control, patient treatment, and staff safety considerations related to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO2) in monoplace and multiplace hyperbaric chambers during the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
• Disinfecting hyperbaric chambers concerning COVID-19
• Webinar – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in the Treatment of COVID-19 webinar recording from April 29, 2020
• Webinar – COVID-19 and HBO: What We Know and What We Don’t, May 7 at 12:30pm CST Click here to view recording of webinar
In an effort to support our hyperbaric chamber users, Sechrist Industries is available to review your facilities specific Infection Control Protocols with respect to your model Sechrist monoplace hyperbaric chamber. Our goal is to provide information that you may need regarding the technical components and aspects of your chamber.